DIA 2015 Oysterseed Plan (finish by Apr 17)
Today we had our first WSG meeting with the goal of having all of the projects wrapped up by April 17th.
We will be meeting every Wednesday at 2pm.
Things to focus on for this week:
- METHODS SECTION
- Creating easy visuals comparing 23C and 29C
To create Venn Diagram for 23C v 29C:
- BLAST proteome used in DIA with uniprot/swissprot database (make a new database with the newest uniprot/swissprot fasta? (#618))
- Join blast output with GO and GOslim terms
- Join GO and GOslim with skyline output file
- Compare terms between 23C and 29C
Steven will take a look at Oyster-Larval-Proteomics paper and capture all the important and interesting stuff.
What proteins are expressed in total
Comparison of proteins expressed between two temps
My notes from meeting:
``` Due by April 17
Point is to bring up what challenges are and get them solved asap —> GITHUB ISSUES
FOCUS ON METHODS JUST ASSOCIATED WITH PROTEOMICS
FOCUS ON GETTING RESULTS
What journal should this go to?
probably first time DIA shotgun proteomics done with gigas oysterseed
next week: have methods done, maybe best three interesting things from results