Revisiting what I did last week and my goals for next week: DIA, podcast, RNA isolation.

This week I determined if I isolated RNA (detectable in one, not in the other).

I also worked on and finished my proposal for my FISH 521 Proposal writing class. This proved to be an incredibly helpful way to become more familiar with my project.

Next week my plans are: Monday - Work on DIA Tuesday - Isolate RNA from the hemolymph samples I selected a while back Wednesday - DIA Thursday - Crab meeting–> record as initial podcast; get better idea of what podcast component of the project will look like; touch-base on project progress and future goals Friday - DIA; podcast