January 2020 Goals
- Concentrate the 6 new pooled crab samples (recieved that sample kit of the RNA Clean and Concentrator -5 kit from Zymo – have a lot of time tomorrow to work on this)
- Submit 6 new pooled samples (to NWGC because we have the quote from them)
- Work on new results for AMSS presentation (my talk needs to be done by Monday, January 27th)
- FINISH PAPER –> just do it!
- Submit official MS thesis proposal (nearly completed)
- Submit application for SAFS fellowship (have list of things to submit. nearly complete - just waiting on me finishing the MS thesis proposal and a few other easy tasks)
- Figure out how to balance TA commitments with my thesis work and class work (taking Global Health 518- Understanding and Managing the Health Risks of Climate Change (human health))
Attend and present at AMSS 2020 January 27th - 30th
- All my paperwork is in order. Waiting to register for conference until week before (Pam’s suggestion), and my talk slot is Tuesday, January 28th 9:15-9:30am.
Looking back on December 2019
Didn’t accomplish much. Just contributed a little to each of the tasks listed… need to wrap it all up this month so I can move on to other things!
Written on January 6, 2020