December 2019 Goals
- Submit 6 new pooled samples to NWGC (waiting to hear back about how to submit samples (GitHub Issue: #798))
- Work on assembling transcriptomes and moving forward with other 4 pooled libraries we currently have
- still need to finish the paper. Should not be difficult- just gotta do it!
Looking back on November:
- have the 6 new pooled samples ready! Just waiting on NWGC
- didn’t make any progress :(
MS SAFS Duties
- still need to do - but isn’t critical
One Health Certificate
- Will do capstone in Spring Quarter - have a plan ready for it. Just need to find an advisor, but can decide in Spring 2020
- Will be a TA for FISH 311 this Winter 2020!! Woo!
Written on December 3, 2019