April 2020 Goals
- finish paper
- address lab-mates’ comments and finish paper
- finish!!! and send to committee for comments
- work on defense –> want to defend by second week of June (graduation ceremony Friday, June 12th) - related to above: set an MS defense date
Looking back on March:
- Didn’t speak at NSA –> conference was canceled
- Did start the manuscript!!
- Have been working on analyses and results
- Pandemic –> stay home order… so I didn’t help with qPCRs
- I did finish the paper! But I have a lot of great comments by labmates’ to address to make it a good paper.
- I have been working on my One Health capstone here and there - not too hard… a fun and small side project! I only have to give a 25 minute presentation of my findings to the One Health group. No paper needs to be written.
- Haven’t officially set an MS defense date…
Written on May 1, 2020