- Extract RNA from all remaining samples (Sam and Kaitlyn are going to keep helping, I think)
- Prepare for qPCR on individual crab samples
- Run qPCRs
- Start working on crab paper
- Submit MS proposal (will have it submitted by this coming week: I have comments from committee members to address, and then it will be ready)
- Submit App for SAFS Fellowship (everything is ready: just need to have MS proposal on file)
Looking back on January
- I submitted the 6 pooled samples on a plate to NWGC yesterday!
- AMSS talk went well! I didn’t do any new analyses, but made my GSS talk better!
- didn’t touch it at all… :( TA work takes up quite a bit of time and brain energy, it turns out!
- Sent my MS proposal to committee members and received comments and suggestions - currently working on addressing them.
Attended and presented at AMSS and had a great time!