browse by category or date or tag

2015 Oysterseed DIA MSStats Figures Progress

Today I went through my R script for the RobertsLab/project-pacific.oyster-larvae project. I have a Volcano Plot and a Comparison Plot. I also did some data process plots: Profile Plots and QC Plots. I am working on updating the MS Stats protocol, and will include all the resources I used to... [Read More]
Tags: MSStats DIA

BLAST nt taxonomy with C bairdi had no taxonomy data

Today I checked on my finished BLAST on Mox with my assembled C. bairdi transcriptome and the nt taxonomy database. It finished after three-ish days, and the file was large. However, all of the taxonomy cells were “N/A”. I made a GitHub Issue, and got some input and am now... [Read More]
Tags: BLAST