browse by category or date or tag

DIA analysis 2015 Cg seed continued

Today I am continuing my work in MS stats and working with the exported Skyline report. I updated the protocol to document what I have been doing to get where I am. I am in contact with Meena from MS stats, who is helping me with an error that keeps... [Read More]
Tags: DIA MSstats

DIA protocol, and Next Steps

Today I worked on documenting what I did (writing up a protocol of sorts) that is in progress. I am re-doing a couple steps just so that I’m ABSOLUTELY certain where files came from, and I’m putting all the new outputs in a brand-new directory so that it’s just all... [Read More]
Tags: DIA

2015 Oysterseed Plan and Crab Meeting Notes

Crab Meeting today: shared current status of what we’ve got (FISH546 grace-Cbairdi-transcriptome). Additionally, we had a proteomics meeting today and I got some input on next steps for the DIA: set some stringent thresholds, MS Stats, make some tables, etc. I will make a separate post on what I did... [Read More]

Make Taxonomy Pie Charts in R

Today I fiured out how to make pie charts in R, and I did so with the taxonomy output from the BLAST with the C. bairdi transcriptome and the nt taxonomy database. I mostly worked on my repo for Fish546, and it’s still a work in progress. Also, update on... [Read More]
Tags: R