browse by category or date or tag

More Tri-reagent Extractions

Today I extracted RNA from 10 samples from Day 26. These still had all three samples in the box, so they are all ###-1 tubes. The QUbit wouldn’t let me download the data from the USB. I’m not sure why, but luckily I wrote down, as I always do, the... [Read More]

Plan for R and Bioanalyzer results

Today I discussed with Sam about how to use R for making a better master file. We identified some short term and long term goals for me to work on (and get help with via GitHub Issues). I also ran the Bioanalyzer on Test3 (from when lyophilizer was used and... [Read More]