browse by category or date or tag

Crab RNA-Seq thoughts; Merging columns in R

Yesterday I shared some preliminary thoughts (in a GitHub issue and detailed below) on what we can do for our first Crab RNA-Seq library. Today I learned - through a whole mess of comments on a GitHub Issue because my stuff isn’t organized well - how to merge data in... [Read More]

Learning code to change Factors to numbers

Today I noticed that the code Yaamini showed me yesterday to change the “tube_number” column values in the 20180522-all-crabs-hemo.csv from Factor to numeric ended up changing the tube numbers, which meant that the spreadsheet I made yesterday was wrong. So, Sam taught me how to make the “tube_number” column from... [Read More]